Stewart Raceway II
Stewart Raceway II is a custom CNC-routed track, built by Dan Cronin of Viper Scale Racing (VSR) in Orem, Utah.
The track features:
- 4-lanes: Red, White, Blue, and Yellow.
- Convertable to three different layouts, including a banked oval.
- Individual lane power control.
- Dual Viper Infrared light gantries.
- Regulated variable 10amp DC power supply.
- Fused driver's stations.
- Multiple Timing/Scoring Management Systems support (Race Coordinator, Slottrak, and Trackmate).
- Computer interfaces: Trackmate SCL3, Arduino Mega 2560
- 14 x 5 table, motorized ceiling lift system.
- Support for pit stop races (Race Coordinator & Slottrak).
- 50" driver's/spectator's information display.
- Live Web browser access to any active race, stats and results from anywhere in the world. (Race Coordinator only).
- Slot depth: .160" average.
- Rail height: .013" average.
- Lane lengths: 69'.82", all lanes. (S-turn layout).
- Track surface material: White Sintra.